Review and share various ways to develop criteria for student assessment and to communicate academic expectations to students.
- With a skills-based rubric and one-on-one conferencing, teachers can get a clear sense of what students are learning.352
- Educators from Manor New Technology High School in Manor, Texas, part of the New Tech Network of schools, have provided these resources and tools for project-based learning.3.7k
- How students and teachers understand the standards against which work will be measured, from Edutopia.org's Assessment Professional Development Guide.4.9k
- Cait Camarata, Edutopia’s visual designer, provides a few straightforward rubric-design tips and a customizable rubric template for educators who are short on time.1.7k
- Blogger Andrew Miller shares his experiences and suggestions for creating rubrics that will make students' -- and teachers' -- lives much easier.1.7k
- Looking for help with rubrics? With a focus on the middle grades, we've compiled tips, sample rubrics, and resources to help you design and implement rubrics for assessment.1.2k