Open Education Resources
Explore the world of free digital materials available through open licenses, and celebrate the four Rs: reuse, redistribute, revise, remix.
- For teachers looking to incorporate Memorial Day into lessons, here are some of the best resources from around the internet.2k
- With this collection of resources, you can teach your students to code—even if you’re still learning yourself.11.6k
- Teach the 2016 U.S. presidential election with this curated collection, featuring lesson plans, multimedia, and interactive games for K-12 students.8.4k
- An educators’ guide to open educational resources with information about online repositories, curriculum-sharing websites, and sources for lesson plans and activities.5.3k
- Matt Davis highlights free and easy-to-implement classroom resources to celebrate Women’s History Month in March.3.8k
- These tools from Google for Educators, whether old and familiar or new and improved, will keep teachers and students inspired, inventive, and organized.2.9k