Back to School
The start of the 2020–21 school year will be unlike any we’ve ever seen before. Whether your school is planning on a virtual, in-person, or hybrid approach, you can count on us to help you navigate the new year.
- As schools reopened across the country, teachers rose to the challenges of navigating the new normal, both remotely and in their classrooms.1.1k
- It can be difficult to gauge how effective your online instruction is—using surveys to gather regular student feedback can help.3.9k
- Recording short, fun videos for your students every day can help build community and consistency during distance learning.713
- Both fun and practical, Bitmoji classrooms are adding some levity to fall planning this year.28.6k
- Back-to-school content is usually focused on teachers and students, and as these two groups will have the largest workload ahead of them, that makes sense. But for students, the ultimate support system is not an expert teacher, but an informed and supportive family.23.8k
- Experiences during remote learning inspire a teacher to reconsider—and refresh—her curriculum for the fall.2.2k