Learn about tools that support students with disabilities and methods to find and select technologies that help all students reach their learning goals.
- Popular devices and software come equipped with text-to-speech and other supports that lower barriers to learning.444
- The coronavirus creates a unique challenge for students with special needs—educators share recommendations for apps to support learning at home.8k
- Using ideas from Universal Design for Learning with all students can make classrooms more welcoming for those with learning disabilities.2.6k
- Free or low-cost tools can help all students—with and without learning differences—better access course content.2.3k
- Standing two feet tall and resembling a boy, Milo the robot is helping autistic students build social skills at a school in South Carolina.2.4k
- Learn how one educator uses G Suite for Education to help students overcome their negative self-images and embrace learning.4.3k
- Discover websites, blog posts, articles, and videos related to understanding, selecting, and assessing assistive technology.3.4k