High-quality teaching is vital for student success. Explore elements of effective professional development and leadership critical for growing and supporting great teachers.
- Finding the resources to hire instructional coaches can be tough, but they can play an essential role in spreading great practices throughout a school.
- Research shows that having a teacher of color can help students of color reach better outcomes; but the benefits extend to all young people, preparing them to live and work in an increasingly diverse society.
- Homework has benefits, but the research is clear: there are real consequences to assigning too much.
- A middle school in Nevada uses a simple strategy to build deeper connections between teachers and students.
- Commonly asked interview questions you can anticipate—plus tips and links to resources you can tap as you polish your answers.