Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop across all subjects.
- A 2017 study found that cell phones that were turned off and stashed away silently reasserted themselves—distracting working students anyway.
- Proposed by Howard Gardner in 1983, the theory of multiple intelligences has revolutionized how we understand intelligence. Learn more about the research behind his theory.
- The fictional headmaster of Hogwarts possesses wisdom that all teachers can draw on.
- A simple way to encourage the spread of acts of kindness.
- How to use open-ended, close-ended, and a double question technique to inspire deeper thinking in your students.