CAN YOU CONNECT THESE DOTS?
• A stay-at-home mom (Red) and her retired executive sister (Black) write a book titled “What I Learned About Life When My Husband Got Fired!”
• The self-published book is launched by Neiman Marcus in August 2009.
• We are invited to develop and “teach” a financial literacy program to the Class of 2010 at KIPP Houston High School.
• Our book is approved as a textbook by the (Texas) State Board of Education.
• We developed and test-drove a companion guide, “The Book Club Approach To Personal Finance and Life 101”, with the KIPP Houston High School Class of 2011.