Discover the tools and techniques today's teachers and classrooms are using to prepare students for tomorrow -- and how you can get involved.
What should collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking look like in a modern classroom? How can parents help educators accomplish their goals? We hope this guide helps bring more parents into the conversation about improving education. (And when you're done, don't miss our Home-to-School Connections Guide.)
What's Inside the PDF?
You’ll find a selection of outstanding online resources and projects, sorted by grade levels, to provide a glimpse of successful school programs.
- The World Peace Game
- Skype in the Classroom
- Peace Helpers Become Classroom Problem Solvers
- Down the Drain
- Digiteen: Digital Citizenship for Teenagers
- World of Warcraft in School
- World Youth News
- Digital Youth Network
- Money Corps: Finance Experts as Guest Teachers
Across the Grades:
- More Ideas that Work
- Ten Tips to Bring 21st-Century Skills Home
- Resources: Bring the C's to Your School