New #langchat Directory!
Hello Edutopia WL community
Want to participate in a cool form of engagement with your PLN? My #langchat team on Twitter has set up a Google form to create a directory of our followers. You can join in as well. Here's how:
1) Go to this link: http://langchat.pbworks.com/w/page/53203955/Langchat%20directory
2) fill in the form and submit it
3) I will invite you to share the form with us, and then you can contact those in our directory. We're asking for email, Skype and Twitter names as the means to set up these contacts. Some people also have wikis, websites and/or blogs to share - those will be in the directory as well.
Special thanks go to our #langchat friend and community member Amy Lenord (@alenord) for sharing this idea! Go Amy!
While you are on our wiki page, check out the other bits of information available:
- our team members and their bios
- summaries of our chats from 2011 and 2012
- the archives of our chats
- the topic suggestion spreadsheet - you can post your requests for future chats there
- our collection of WL standards from the US, Canada and the EU as we collect them - many already posted, including ACTFL documents
- the results of a special chat we held on 2011-12-15 in which we shared lesson ideas
- the #langchat daily and the PBL and #langchat daily
- and much more to come!
Next to this forum, #langchat is the best professional development around! Come join us Thursdays from 5 to 6 pm Pacific Time, 8-9 Eastern Time. See you there!