Important Concepts Learned Through Projects
I tried to come up with some important concepts in my opinion, that would be valuable working on projects from my website and also in many things in life. This is what I came up with:
* How to find the resources for what you are trying to do.
* Recognizing that something can be improved on and thinking of ways to do it.
* Visualizing how something would go together and would work.
* Narrowing down a problem and discarding what is not relevant to the solution.
* Recognizing the small differences that can make a big difference.
* What are the positive and what are negative components?
Pictures related to this seen from link below: