Edutopia on Facebook
Edutopia on Twitter
Edutopia on Google+
Edutopia on Pinterest Follow Me on Pinterest
WHAT WORKS IN EDUCATION The George Lucas Educational Foundation

Miracle on donorschooose.org for CA teachers

Miracle on donorschooose.org for CA teachers

Related Tags: Community Bulletin Board
More Related Discussions
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Share
Giannini Fund makes CA teachers' wishes come true on donorschoose.org. Rough math: 1% of CA teachers are on donorschoose, hopefully this will encourage the other 99% to use it! http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/09/01/MN2D1F6FF7.DTL

Comments Sign in or register to comment Follow Subscribe to comments via RSS

Sign in to comment. Not a member? Register.

Join the movement for change