- Ashford University: After earning a BA in Healthcare Administration here you will have met your prerequisites and earned an education that prepares you to manage other radiology techs.
- Baker College Online: This school offers a Bachelor of Science in Health Science Administration for radiology technician students with additional courses in management.
- DeVry University: Completing a B.B.A. in Health Services Management at DeVry will provide all your prerequisites as well as the management skills to lead.
- Herzing College: This online school offers an Associate of Science degree in Allied Health that meets the general requirements for a clinic radiological technician program.
- Keiser University: With an Associate of Science degree in Medical Assisting program from this affordable and respected school you will have all the necessary radiology laboratory skills.
- Penn Foster College: This Internet-based school offers an Associate in Health Information Technology degree with all the prerequisite courses needed to enter a clinical program.
- Rasmussen College: With an associate’s degree in Medical Administration from this top online school you will have all the radiology technician clinical prerequisite courses out of the way.
- South University: In less than a year you can earn an associate’s degree in Allied Health Science and get into a radiology technician clinical program as soon as possible.
- Virginia College: This online university offers a Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management degree with the prerequisites to enter a radiology technician clinical program and enter management positions after becoming certified.
This post was created by a member of Edutopia's community. If you have your own #eduawesome tips, strategies, and ideas for improving education, share them with us.