Teachers on Tour 2013
Interested in an amazing travel/teaching experience?
We are the first non-profit mobile professional development program aimed to empower K-12 teachers to extend and share their knowledge in the areas of student engagement and best practice strategies. We are in the process of recruiting our Master Teachers for this exciting travel experience.
The National Association For Beginning Teachers is proud to announce “Teachers on Tour” 2013
We are in search of 20 educationally diversified master teachers that have or are currently excelling in the classroom, and would like to enhance their educational experiences.
20 teachers 4 cities: Highlights of the tour will be as follows
• Fellows will travel with 20 teachers from all grades and disciplines in a Wi-Fi equipped motor coach.
• Visiting 4 school districts in 4 great cities.
• Working in over 75 classrooms
• Impacting over 1000 students
• Over 200 lessons shared
• Stay with Host families in each city
• Share your best practice strategies that will help increase knowledge in a variety of academic areas.
• Learn conversational Spanish
• Contribute/Create individual blogs
• Team teach online
• Produce an online magazine
• Create a documentary
• Learn from some of the best educators/thinkers on the planet
• Do a half day workshop for teachers in the tour cities
• Identify and solve a curriculum problem from your district while on tour to present to your building/district upon your return.
• Make some great new friends and colleagues from around the country.
• Have one amazing educational/life/leadership experience
If you or any of your colleagues has interest in this fellowship program please email email@example.com for more information.