Please note: The George Lucas Educational Foundation does not make grants. Please do not send unsolicited proposals. We encourage visitors seeking grants or grant information to check our external grants resource list.
Need help with something?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries about The George Lucas Educational Foundation.
- Email email@example.com for technical questions or to report a problem on our Web site. Please be sure to include the URL of the page you are reporting about, the specific problem you are having, and the version of your computer's operating system and browser.
Want to get involved?
- Guest Blogs: We welcome submissions by guest bloggers on topics relating to education. Blogs should be positive, proactive, and actionable.
To submit an idea for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with GUEST BLOG: [Proposed Post Title] in the subject line. In the body of the message, please include:
- 1. a few sentences describing your proposed post and a high-level outline
- 2. tell us who the target audience for your blog would be (e.g., high school math teachers and/or reform-minded educators)
- 3. an 80-word bio of yourself, with details about your role in education
- 4. three to five links to other pieces you've written
- 5. full disclosure of any commercial interest in any products or services mentioned
- 6. your Twitter handle and link to your Facebook page (if you have these)
- Group Topics: If you have suggestions for online community group topics and/or would like to discuss moderating a group, please email email@example.com and include the above information about targeted audience, an 80-word bio of yourself, your Twitter handle and/or Facebook page.
Note: Due to the volume of submissions and inquiries we receive, we can't get back to everyone, but we will do our best. And we'll certainly be in touch if we're interested in working with you.
Advertising and sponsorship inquiries?
- Please visit our advertising contacts page to learn more about Edutopia advertising options.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how your company or foundation can support the Edutopia movement to transform education.
- Tax-deductible contributions from individuals are also accepted. For more information, go to our donation page or email email@example.com.
Social media connections?
The George Lucas Educational Foundation
PO Box 3494
San Rafael, CA 94912-3494