What to Do
- Please share your ideas and experiences; we'll all learn something.
- Please feel free to share your accomplishments with the group. If you've created something you want to sell -- like a book or a instructional video -- it's okay to promote it here, as long as you're a regular participant in the community and you keep the volume within reason.
- Please be mindful of your tone when posting on Edutopia.org or any of our social media platforms. We've all seen misunderstandings erupt; a little care before hitting "send" -- particularly in a heated discussion -- can help prevent a discussion from going badly.
- Please feel free to reprint any content on Edutopia.org, as long as it's for non-commercial use, and attributed to the original content creator.
- Do get involved! Our community is full of passionate people who care about education; we want to hear from you!
What Not to Do
- You may not spam, attempt to phish, or misrepresent yourself as someone else.
- You may not post anything on Edutopia.org that you don't have the rights to.
- You may not post content that is obscene, racist, abusive or otherwise offensive.
- You may not personally attack another member of the community.
- You may not post any content from Edutopia.org on any other sites for any for-profit purpose. You may reproduce Edutopia.org content for non-profit ends, as long as you attribute it as follows "Originally published (insert publication date) © Edutopia.org | The George Lucas Educational Foundation"
Other Things to Keep In Mind
- You own the content that you author. Edutopia reserves the right to redistribute it, either for editorial or marketing purposes.
- Your comments may be picked up by Google and other search engines.
We have created these guidelines to ensure a positive experience for all -- a goal we take very seriously. If you see any breach of these guidelines, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.