What to Do
- Please share your ideas and experiences; we'll all learn something.
- Please be mindful of your tone when posting on Edutopia.org or any of our social media platforms. We've all seen misunderstandings erupt; a little care before hitting "send" -- particularly in a heated discussion -- can help prevent a discussion from going badly.
- Please feel free to reprint any content on Edutopia.org, as long as it's for non-commercial use, and attributed as: "Originally published (insert publication date) © Edutopia.org | The George Lucas Educational Foundation."
- Do get involved! Our community is full of passionate people who care about education, and we want to hear from you!
What Not to Do
- Don't spam, link build, attempt to phish, or misrepresent yourself as someone else.
- Don't post anything on Edutopia.org that you don't have the rights to.
- Don't post content that is obscene, racist, abusive or otherwise offensive.
- Don't attack another member of the community.
- Be proud of the things you've made, but don't try to sell or promote them on Edutopia. As wonderful as your creation may be, it'll be considered spam by the rest of the community.
- Don't post any content from Edutopia.org on any other sites for any for-profit purpose without permission. To request permission fill out this form.
Other Things to Keep In Mind
- You own the content that you author. Edutopia reserves the right to redistribute it, either for editorial or marketing purposes.
- Your comments may be picked up by Google and other search engines.
- Edutopia isn't an advertising platform. Posts promoting services and products may get your account banned.
We created these guidelines to ensure a positive experience for all -- a goal we take very seriously. If you see any breach of these guidelines, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.