In this free classroom resource guide, you’ll get practical tips across the K-12 spectrum, as well as a reading list and a variety of resources to help you learn more about this fascinating field. To help your students explore their own brain power, we’ve also included a bonus project that will get students thinking critically about how they learn.
What's Inside the PDF?
- Create a Safe Climate for Learning
- Encourage a Growth Mind-set
- Emphasize Feedback
- Get Bodies and Brains in Gear
- Start Early
- Embrace the Power of Novelty
- Bonus Project: Build a Brain Owner’s Manual
- Recommended Reading