Edutopia is a Trusted Platform for Reaching Education Influencers
Edutopia.org provides a unique platform to promote products, services, and innovations that appeal to our audience of influential leaders and trend-setters who are creating learning environments for the 21st century. For companies committed to improving education, your target audience is here.
Edutopia.org reaches millions of unique visitors and so can you with these effective advertising opportunities!
- Edutopia display ads on the best education content the web has to offer
- Edutopia weekly eNewsletter sponsorships delivered to over 170,000 opt-in subscribers
- Edutopia exclusive blog sponsorships
- Edutopia social media product promo giveaway - promoted on Facebook, Twitter & on site
What does our audience do every day, and who are they?**
- 70% say that Edutopia is unique from other sources they use for digital content related to education and school innovation
- The average respondent has an annual household income of $92,000+ and has been involved in education professionally and/or as an active parent for 20 years.
- The average respondent’s work and/or decisions potentially impact 15,254 students. The median is 194 students
- 84% visit Edutopia.org and/or its social media sites at least monthly, 61% visit at least weekly and 18% visit daily
- 70% recommend or approve the purchase of technology, educational tools, services or products to be used in a school environment or organization that supports education
Edutopia Audience Snapshot of Product Interests**
- 94% Professional Development
- 93% Online Professional Development
- 91% Educational Products (e.g. textbooks, kits, supplies, games)
- 90% Curriculum/Instructional Software
- 84% Mobile Products
- 80% Assessment Software
- 74% Student Information Systems
- 72% Computer Hardware
*Edutopia Media Requirement: $10,000 minimum media buy within a 3-month period in the same calendar year.
**Source: 2016 Edutopia Survey of 9,555 respondents, Harvey Research, Inc.
For additional audience profile information please contact:
Chip Fesko firstname.lastname@example.org 949-306-8101