Edutopia is a Trusted Platform for Reaching Education Influencers
Edutopia.org provides a unique platform to promote products, services, and innovations that appeal to our audience of influential leaders and trend-setters who are creating learning environments for the 21st century. For companies committed to improving education, your target audience is here.
Edutopia.org reaches millions of unique visitors and so can you with these effective advertising opportunities!
- Edutopia display ads on the best education content the web has to offer
- Edutopia weekly eNewsletter sponsorships delivered to over 155,000 opt-in subscribers
- Edutopia exclusive blog sponsorships
- Edutopia social media product promo giveaway - promoted on Facebook, Twitter & on site
What does our audience do every day, and who are they?**
- Implement Edutopia tips and strategies - 92%
- Likely to recommend Edutopia to friends and colleagues - 92%
- Leaders who recommend/approve/influence purchases for school/district - 70%
- They represent a cross-section of public, private, charter and parochial schools. They are school or district administrators, library media specialists, technology specialists, college professors, education management & K-12 teacher leaders.
Edutopia Audience Snapshot of Product Interests**
- 92% Professional development
- 91% Online professional development
- 91% Educational products (e.g. textbooks, kits, supplies, games)
- 89% Curriculum/Instructional software
- 81% Mobile products
- 79% Assessment software
- 73% Computer hardware
- 72% Student information systems
*Edutopia Media Requirement: $10,000 minimum media buy within a 3-month period.
**Source: 2014 Edutopia Survey of 6,987 respondents, Harvey Research, Inc.
For additional audience profile information please contact Chip Fesko