This classroom guide is intended to inspire and expand your thinking about effective assessment for project-based learning.
The tips are organized to follow the arc of a project. First comes planning, then the launch into active learning, and then a culminating presentation. Reflection is the final stage. Download this today and get started!
What's Inside the PDF?
- Keep It Real with Authentic Products
- Don’t Overlook Soft Skills
- Learn from Big Thinkers
- Use Formative Strategies to Keep Projects on Track
- Gather Feedback -- Fast
- Focus on Teamwork
- Track Progress with Digital Tools
- Grow Your Audience
- Do-It-Yourself Professional Development
- Assess Better Together
- BONUS TIP: How to Assemble Your PBL Tool Kit